Friday, January 25, 2008

WORDS.......


The topic this week is words. I am a little late. It has been a busy week. The picture I took is where I work. The emergency room at a hospital. I feel the word " Emergency" speaks volumes. This one word can mean so many things to different people. For me the word means that someone's life can/ maybe changed forever. I have personally experienced it and see if frequently at work. I love my job because I get to hold hands, bring blankets, give stickers but most of all I get to help.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be the first to say thank you for people like you who are there to hold up people like me. We have had more than our share in emergency lately we were there last night. It is true your life can change is a second.

Lori said...

Great choice!