Monday, January 7, 2008

Week 2 Focus...


Okay this topic gave me different ideas. So I will post more than one picture. But for starts...this picture defines my focus....my family. There are many generations displayed on the table. The table was my grandmothers and it is an antique. I miss my grandmother very much and wish we lived closer to South Jersey. My oldest turned 18 years old today. I have been teary about it and yet excited at the same time. As my kids have been getting older I found they need to be my main focus, teenage attitudes, learning to drive, first jobs, first loves, high school graduation and then college. Well that is all so here is my first picture for this topic. :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great interpretation!! I was (pardon the pun) focused on the visual "focus."

Margaret said...

Love your take on the theme. I also love the comments you made about the photos. What a great, sentimental display!