Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Ryan's first visit, and Johnny turns "5"...


Wow it has been a while since I have posted. The past week went by so fast and was super busy. I enjoyed it all. The week started with John's 5th birthday. We got Batman cupcakes which we took to his preschool so he could share with his friends.
Wednesday Ryan came home. That was awesome. We all went to the train station to get him. He has not been home since he went to school in August. We have missed him very much. There were tears of joy!! One of the first things that I had him do was go see Melissa to get his hair cut...it was long!! I was so thankful he could get it cut. Then on Thanksgiving we had dinner at Grandma and Pop-pop's. It was a lovely meal. There was 16 of us. After dinner we had the rest of John's cupcakes.
He wanted to celebrate his birthday when Pip, Ryan and grandapretns could all be together.
He got to open his big gift from mom and dad. He was so excited!
After dinner I headed to Sea Isle City to see my dad and family. I was able to have Thanksgiving dinner with them since they have dinner later. It was a great holiday. It is now Sunday and I am decorating for Christmas to help brighten my spirts. Ryan is back at school and it was very hard seeing him leave again. We all enjoyed having him home.
It was not long before he was wrestling with his little brothers. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

No comments: