Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Katie's Formal Dinner





Okay first let me say I barely survived preparing for this formal dinner I will never survive when it comes to her wedding. Katie did not want to go the formal but her friends insisted so she gave in. I am glad she did. Well with only 4 weeks to get ready she needed a dress, shoes, her hair done and someone to go with her. She went with her friend Tylar to the dinner. She went shopping and found a dress it was a nice dress and looked great on her. She brought it home and a week later changed her mind. So she returned it and the shaw. So then she went shopping and could not find anything she liked or the dress did not fit her well.

Well after searching many stores she found one. It was very pretty better than the first one. Well then she needed new shoes because the other pair matched the first dress not this one. Then that became the challenge finding shoes she liked that worked with the dress. Finally two nights before the dance she found a pair. Oh wait did I mention both pairs of shoes were black.... So the big day was here and I had to work. So I asked Katie to take a camera so her cousin Melissa could take a pic after she did her hair. After school Katie came home and painted her nails to match her dress. Then she went to Melissa's to have her hair done. She called me at work to tell me she was coming by work to show me her hair. She liked it so much!! Here are the pictures that I took before the dinner, of her flowers from Tylar, he is so nice, and then the pictures taken at her dinner. It was a very nice evening. Katie had a great time. I have not seen Tylar to ask him but I think he did too.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That dress is AWESOME. I LOVE IT!!! Katie is so beautiful - what a lovely young woman she is becoming!